quarta-feira, 20 de junho de 2012

Walking with God 24 hours a day?


Walking with God does not require rituals or anything, just invite you to join your life and your day-to-day, but know that from the moment you invite God to walk with you things will happen (actually true ) and hardly anyone will be able to explain what happened.

What kind of "thing" can happen?

Come on ...

1. Jesus will become home in you (John 14. 23) and protect you.

I've seen brothers in faith telling deliverances amazing where everything converged to a horrific accident, and yet were saved "by a whisker" with no explanation and with a twinkle in her eye give glory to God.

Where it is written in the Bible that God himself would protect us when we walk with Him?

"He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High, in the shadow of the Almighty. I declare, He is my God, my refuge and my fortress, and trust. For he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt insurance: its truth is a shield and buckler. You will not fear terror by night nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that walketh in darkness, nor the plague that assole noon. A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand, but thou shalt not be reached "
Psalm 91. 1-7

Understand that God and His Word are one, and the Lord's faithfulness endures forever has no end. (See Psalm 117. 2)

Being as infinite, He chose to live in me ...

2. He will restore what was lost and give you even better things.

I like to hear testimonies from people who had nothing but God, because it reminds us how much he is faithful to his word and still keeps his promises, even I've been through such experiences, when he had nothing beyond the word of God, and decided to trust it, and God gave all I needed ...

Let's go to the Bible, where is it there?

"And if my people which are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land . "
2 Chronicles 7:14

Remember the part that God is faithful? Now read again the passage above with that in mind.

Often, to walk with God, just ask him, only to invite him, he never (ever) will do something against their will or something you did not want to try to wake up and say, "Good morning Jesus, let's have coffee together? We have a wonderful day ahead, come with me and guide me. "

May the Lord bless you and your family.



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário